From around the world, many come to offer gratitude to White Buffalo Calf Woman, their Twin Deer Mother. This blog acknowledges those who rise up to be who they are, the eternal soul of knowing. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy have awaken!

"Jump and Spin Around"
Hundreds of Kids Requested this Sacred Song Blessing for the World, Enjoy!

Whitebuffalocalfwoman Twindeermother Just singing in the wind, just singing in the wind, what a wonderful feeling, I'm grinning again, I'm happy to bee hear, to listen to your fears, then dancing and singing will relieve our tears. Come let's sing in the wind. Feel merry again, it's a heart, that looks out for the wondrous things. Because you are here, feeling no more fear, as you send your song to the wind. Just singing, in the wind!

Gratitude For Always When We Bow To The Wind, Rainbow Colors Shine, "I Am"

Relatives,
I bless White Buffalo Calf Woman and Holiness David (Running Eagle Shooting Star) for this place to connect in sacredness (Hoops). These are critical times. Bless our Journey. Bless our every foot step and path. May we be protected always. May we be guided now and trust to wisdom and in our own inner rainbow jewel Light. May we hold the torch up high together and light the jagged rocky path below for others to climb high. Bless our dreaming together!
Rainbow Blessings, Miranda aqua child

O.Sjo
,
in Norway says,
"In only one Night and one Day, You have given me more Love and Warmth than I have received in a very long time... You speak Truth and Walk the sacred pathways, and for the first time I feel that Home is possible! I am breath-taken and a bit out of words."

Charlene (Princess of Dawning) wrote: "
Dearest White Buffalo Calf Woman,
First off, I just want to say WOW! to you. :) You amaze me with all that you do! For real. :) I don't know how you keep up, but I would like to tell you that I could listen to your interpretations all day! I love them. Just like our beautiful conversation over the phone. You just make things so much clearer.
I am very excited and looking forward to the (rainbow video. :)
Did you know that until this conversation I didn't understand that the heart songs (sacred song blessings) you sing are words from the other person's heart! At first I thought they were songs from your heart only to the person you gifted them to. How wonderful (you sing their heart).
Thank You for your time.
With All My Love
and Blessings,
Charlene, violet child, Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy"

At 10:31pm on October 5, 2009, Aimee Constant Looking Glass said White Buffalo Woman is a fierce and gentle guide. If you cannot handle your illusions being shattered then walk away! She works with a stick that will turn you back to your inner stealth! She is beauty embodied! I encourage every one who comes through these doors to stay on and be willing to see your reflection. If you do you will walk through the higher door of self-reliance and true trust in those that will love you! Be Blessed and Bless your self by continuing by placing one foot in front of the other and standing strong! Love Blossoms Here! Aho!

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Alightfromwithin.Org


Monday, July 12, 2010

Southern Season, Thanks, Asks and Reacts, to Rainbow Warriors Who Have Come Home!

Beloved Southern Season ss: 

cw:  Look at this (ss), the sound of the snake, the law of love that binds, flowing into dark space, then back to light space, sewing us together with love. This is the sound, that God has gave you. 

cw:  Inline response below with cw: 


On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:56 AM, "Tania Southern Season" wrote:

ss: Beloved Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman, my Twin Deer Mother), Since I found the Rainbow Warriors  I feel at peace. I feel calm and it is been a long time ago. The under layer of tension starts to float away.

cw:   Each time so one comes home I am overjoyed.  But those who give away, like you have, tend to stick around, to make it their home.  I have people from all over the world and very confused about their spirituality.  Most clergy don't have answers to evolutionary changing and the folding of light and dark, where only the sacred blessings will keep us safe, and now it's time for the Lakota People to take their place, to lead the Spirit of all Rainbow Colors into the DAWNING, as the "Heart of the World".  To finally make sense of it all, does make one find peace. This is my purpose, to serve others and help leaders take their place, towards knowing self, and the awakening during our evolutionary changes we are all going through.  When one knows of love, to be embraced, just as they are, and then to know that they are perfect and let it all go, the soul does rise within, to shine and peace overcomes.  This is the humbleness of the bowing Rainbow.  Each us us come from heaven.  Each of us are going home to paradise or finally return back to heaven.  And now it's time for us to glow, from inside out.  Walking sacred, talking holy, uniting the realms of light and dark, the folding that's happening around us, can only bee (spirit flight is known) done with true love.  And any other method, will cause maddening (using separation, dividing and telling spirits to go away, instead bless and behave).  And it's blessings which shine the way, when our Warriors come home like Rainbows and bend to receive blessings every day.

cw:  The circle of life returns, the past, present, future are one.  We collide, to know the inside, the shadows of heaven, that long to feel, the light of day, to mix and play.  Oh heaven and earth, we missed your kiss, it's time for pure hearts, to finally reminisce. Relatives who remember for always.  Little by little we chime and come home.  Lisping Wise One is ready on the phone, the elder blue, the heart of me and you.  You are the royal green (crown red overlay, not all this color carry this), she too has the crown in her home (husband and daughter has crown lavender overlay, not all this color carry this) to contend with.  Call her lispingwiseone@gmail.com, come home.  She'll be walking around to roam.  Eternal Bells, she saves the sin, and says, "let's go out and play again". She blesses and blesses always, keeping the steps paved (down to earth, blessings find their way). 
ss: It feels like coming home.

cw: Yes, we lambs (humble and meek), the beloved children (House of the Beloved, Star of David, the blessings, is for the Rainbow Clan house, ONE HOUSE, upper Heaven, Heaven, Earth and lower Heaven) are going home.  It's about time, since we have been feeling separated for so long.  At first I felt you from heaven, usually upper heaven feels this way, but after I looked at your colors, your red overlay and princess crown, tells me you are from lower heaven.  In the Elders Agenda Meetings, it's always the underworld of lower heaven, that is always in dance around the sacred fire.  Oh they have so much to teach us, just like you.  It is not easy for you to be the police-woman (law of love that unites, not separates or fights, but resolves the plight), but this is basically your job, to speak up, and make others feel your law.  I will help you gain all your powers. but for now, start to trust self.  Believe you are eternal knowing, because this is your soul.  Trust this part, for your flesh is very young.  And when you trust your flesh, you lose your address, so trust your soul, the one that always knows.  For you, Southern Season, are nearest the eldest souls, who can control all the little children.  Know you bring law of love, the Red Road, for all the world.  I stand with you so bold.  And we are united again.  No way, God would let us down, but instead lifts us to the clouds. Rainbows do sing and we are the law, you and me.  Let us do our job and bring all home again.
 
ss: Thank you for the song blessing!!!

cw: You are welcome. My pleasure to hear a song so true, the heart of you. And I will try to get you added to your blog today.  This way you can post directly, all your songs you share, Southern Season, our Song of Heaven.  I will go back and try to post all your others songs you have shared so far.  But I will help you on the blog, like your editor.  You will get the hang of it real soon.  Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy has hundreds of blogs and involved with many social networks.

ss: It makes me silent. And my heart react big times.

cw: To hear your soul, that always knows, seems like an uncovering of what was hid.  But now we are the perfect state, the realm of soul, that's heard and gives.  We want out, big reactions with thought.  It's the magic that lingers in the air.  And it's about time, we feel sublime, the silent state of mind where peace overcomes and I'm finally known and understood.  God has me close in their arms, like it should.

Southern Season, our Song of Heaven's sacred song blessing, true heart!
http://song-of-heaven.blogspot.com/2010/06/tania-southern-season-our-song-of.html

cw:  That was only one day, but how about when you need a song to bring you peace, just ask, and we can do it again.  You know, when I have weekly phone conversations I gift a song before I leave each time.  I try to post them all, if I have the time.  Some slip by, since it seems non-stop song in the wind of heaven. It's our soul that speaks, and always keeps, the perfect part of you that seems to sleep. But now it's time for us to chime and let our sleep out, to dream awake, the soul that's in shape (blessed).  The perfect radiance glow, that begins to flow, the Rainbow Colors we all know.  

ss: I do not understand it all.

cw:  You know, I will have to go back and do some interpretation to help you out.  But you need to copy a line, then send it to me in the Hoops and maybe others might know too.  Because we learn from everyone. 
ss: Still need to read up a lot about colors and so. Do you have a page with more explination?  Most of it I do feel in my heart.

cw:  http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com.  Use search box on top of page, because asking for your Rainbow Colors Song could take awhile. I'm more apt to answering questions on the hoops, allowing access to a faster response. Thank you for allowing others to contribute. For we learn when we share with all the Rainbow Clan.  We serve them.  And help each other.
ss:  You feel and sea me well.

cw:  This is my purpose. The crystal person, has color enter, then all the colors divide and shine brightly.  This is what I am able to do.  You are the green person, where it's the reflective crystal, which means, that all divided colors are embraced by you, thereby bringing us divided into one stream of the crystalline stone river.  I have had other green tell me they see in the darkness, like a river, the banks and the waters.  And on top the reflection of lights.  Crystal people read truth.  Green people read untruth or know of lies. No one can hide from us.  We read the soul, the perfect radiant glow or the putrid flow.  I carry green on my outside and it's the first color others see in me. Where you carry aqua, which leads the lights, towards heaven.  You have aqua overlay, like Holiness David, which means, both of you are my caretakers, as door keepers to heaven, above. The four directions are upper heaven, heaven, earth, lower heaven. 
ss:  I need space, I feel (in)prisoned in my energy flow. I am much bigger then I allow myself to be energy wise. Because of previous experiences.

cw:  Oh my goodness, your Name Tania means GREATNESS, VASTNESS just like the RED WAVE you carry, the LAW of LOVE.  The red road, is this red wave.  You know scientists can't see out into the galaxies too well, so they have employed other methodology.  They have discovered radio waves travel on the red wave length.  Now they can see (vision with flesh) or sea (vision with heart), while reading radio waves.

cw:  The elephants communicate on this low vibrancy. This is how they communicate over hundreds of miles.  And the whales too they communicate on this red wave, and communicate for thousands of miles, which water helps promote heavenly sounds of the unseen.  And you are Tania, the crowned princess, which belongs to the people.  Holiness David and I too wear the crown king.  I of Heaven.  Holiness David of Earth.  And you of Lower Heaven.  We royal family, must understand, we are devoted servants.   We belong to the people.  However, I don't loom over the red wave, like you, Southern Season (red overlay) and Holiness David Running Eagle (lavender person). This red wave is law, you both feel it and travel upon this red.  Other colors wear the red robe (magenta, rainbow, lavender, red), but you two (lavender and red crowns) are the living red, the fire's light, law of love, the Red Road. My purpose it to bring the RED WAVE to the people (law of love), like the two of you and put you in your places for the people to know LOVE.  I am hoping that the two of you, could work closer together. Let us keep this in mind.

cw:  If you have ideas, please let us know.  And if you have time, we could talk weekly or monthly.  But let's make a schedule. Yes you are family.  Yes you have come home.  And like a Mother, I am giving you chores.  To bring all the little children on home, where law of love is known.  And joy and laughter looms, to know we are happy inside, the place God merges with knives (to divide and share). Brotherhood (united relatives, walking), where Sisterhood (law of love, talking) resides.

ss:  Slowly but sure I will bow and let go...

cw:  For you my love, I think more like you are always on the bowing end.

"Now it's time to rise up, to beam a light that is powerful wave of love, that pushes and knows, which way to go (over the hill, down into the valley, where heaven awaits in the shadows, we must use love).  Whether they (light of earth, the rainbow clan) like it or not, LOVE Is here and you had better act according to the law of love each time or I will just have to bend you to my will, because I am saving your life (your saving grace).  Push my heart envelope, feel me swell and fulfill, the wave you flow with, like a tsunami, that destroys old ways, because I bring the heart that lives and knows, love always." 

cw:  This is your flow, and learn how to bounce it at will.  When they think they are in control, you flip your switch, the heart that swells and produces a wave, where no one will have control, except you, the Southern Wind, the Season of Storms that brings us home, to the heart, the law of love.  The darkness that needs light, to shine so bright, like a star, the gushes far, to galaxy, to see (shore of light realm, paradise temple) to sea (shore of dark realm, heavenly heart). 
ss:  Thank You, Blessed Be

cw.  Thank you, Blessed Bee (impossible dream that is known, we fly) and Welcome Home.  

cw:  Your devoted servant,
Whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com, , your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter, http://alightfromwithin.org - Angel Services

ps. Thank you for your gift, you gave what you had to give.  But unlike most, you gave before you got, because your heart loves and knows knots (binding us together). Servants who believe, always find a heart that needs, because it's relatives who share all they got, to know that God is one family, the Rainbow Clan. Welcome home to the dream, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy do ARISE!




Warriors of the Earth  
 


Gratitude fills our hearts with joy every day, bringing us sustenance to go out and play. To bee (impossible flight of a dream) good children who know our way. Glory for another brand new day. Joy has arisen to fill our hearts again, the gratitude of the wind. The sky that holds us so close to the air, where God does blow in the winds. Let us walk into green grass fields, where the sun rises to tarry along, to offer us the night sky, to bellow the song to the stars. Here we know where we belong, where the "Cloud People" show us the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings for you, the sacred blue, the heart of me and you, as we bellow through the skies and we greet our hearts to know why! Because we are part of One Earth and Heaven is inside of you. I bless you safely when all is a pain, and I bless you to know all that is gain. It's me and you, the heart that sings, and it's time to let us in, the relatives who long to be near you, come let us hear a great big cheer! Thank you for your comments you offer us, to know you care, to share your heart! email whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com to ask your questions for we never part, relative who is near!

Recent Gratitudes

Search This Blog