From around the world, many come to offer gratitude to White Buffalo Calf Woman, their Twin Deer Mother. This blog acknowledges those who rise up to be who they are, the eternal soul of knowing. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy have awaken!

"Jump and Spin Around"
Hundreds of Kids Requested this Sacred Song Blessing for the World, Enjoy!

Whitebuffalocalfwoman Twindeermother Just singing in the wind, just singing in the wind, what a wonderful feeling, I'm grinning again, I'm happy to bee hear, to listen to your fears, then dancing and singing will relieve our tears. Come let's sing in the wind. Feel merry again, it's a heart, that looks out for the wondrous things. Because you are here, feeling no more fear, as you send your song to the wind. Just singing, in the wind!

Gratitude For Always When We Bow To The Wind, Rainbow Colors Shine, "I Am"

Relatives,
I bless White Buffalo Calf Woman and Holiness David (Running Eagle Shooting Star) for this place to connect in sacredness (Hoops). These are critical times. Bless our Journey. Bless our every foot step and path. May we be protected always. May we be guided now and trust to wisdom and in our own inner rainbow jewel Light. May we hold the torch up high together and light the jagged rocky path below for others to climb high. Bless our dreaming together!
Rainbow Blessings, Miranda aqua child

O.Sjo
,
in Norway says,
"In only one Night and one Day, You have given me more Love and Warmth than I have received in a very long time... You speak Truth and Walk the sacred pathways, and for the first time I feel that Home is possible! I am breath-taken and a bit out of words."

Charlene (Princess of Dawning) wrote: "
Dearest White Buffalo Calf Woman,
First off, I just want to say WOW! to you. :) You amaze me with all that you do! For real. :) I don't know how you keep up, but I would like to tell you that I could listen to your interpretations all day! I love them. Just like our beautiful conversation over the phone. You just make things so much clearer.
I am very excited and looking forward to the (rainbow video. :)
Did you know that until this conversation I didn't understand that the heart songs (sacred song blessings) you sing are words from the other person's heart! At first I thought they were songs from your heart only to the person you gifted them to. How wonderful (you sing their heart).
Thank You for your time.
With All My Love
and Blessings,
Charlene, violet child, Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy"

At 10:31pm on October 5, 2009, Aimee Constant Looking Glass said White Buffalo Woman is a fierce and gentle guide. If you cannot handle your illusions being shattered then walk away! She works with a stick that will turn you back to your inner stealth! She is beauty embodied! I encourage every one who comes through these doors to stay on and be willing to see your reflection. If you do you will walk through the higher door of self-reliance and true trust in those that will love you! Be Blessed and Bless your self by continuing by placing one foot in front of the other and standing strong! Love Blossoms Here! Aho!

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Alightfromwithin.Org


Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Grandmother Upon the Hill Dana Rene Hoecker Gifts Prayers in Loving Praise



image: White Buffalo in the center displayed gifted and carved by

Grandmother Upon the Hill Dana Rene Hoecker white buffalo calf woman,much respect to you . love defined in full here.truth also here.i offer my prayers for the truth to continue.never give up or give in.love grandmother upon the hill

post reference https://www.facebook.com/groups/whitebuffalocalfwoman/permalink/627742400664353/

Grandmother Upon the Hill Dana Hoecker said:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowwarriorsofprophecy/permalink/391124191025137/

Blessed Relatives. blessing the sacred directions

CHIEF ARVOL LOOKING HORSE AWAKE

attention on the set,may i have your attention on the set

we are experiencing an overload of LOVE
DANGER,about to explode with compassion

Chief Arvol Looking Horse has won my heart
just watched his video
oh i am excited beyond compare

White Buffalo Calf Woman
i grandmother upon the hill,
seer of sights unseen have seen the sight shown
the True White Buffalo ,I know where it is standing

you as well know wbcw.

my heart broke when i watched your Leader
there in his eyes i see myself and yourself

so now Humbly i truly BOW DOWN to truth
when you are ready to proceed
your people can be restored

remember my dream was big
and knowing truth is key
no one is better than any other
no man nor woman is better than the weakest in the clan
i am unashamed to be weak and humanly frail
i am that i am and that is enough for us all to be as we are

so now i have a desire burning
this desire will burn ever more
to complete my walking
fulfill my talking

Free the children who done no wrong
this is the first step to heal the whole nation
so may i be of service or am i a lone wolf dreaming

the great white buffalo is none other than the spirit itself observing our lives
as i revealed before Ted Nugent made his hit song the great white buffalo after
we met and he told me i was like a great white buffalo ,running head on at life unafraid as i was doing @17 runaway beginning my walk
that day in J&J clock restaurant,grand rapids michigan when i cooked him breakfast

who knew? how could any know as ted said,youre going at it,head on,(life that is)
who else can be brung to tears over a chance meeting of destiny and only now see it
oh my humanity is showing,the memories even if in minutes can be life changing even years away,so make every crossing valuable,share love when meeting ,it lasts

to cap it off, White Buffalo Calf Woman ,you already have seen my works,some of.
the white medallion buffalo i gifted you was something i saw in my vision
it is the same as your Chief wears size compare,!
the picture was in not only the stone the Hopi now hold but the mt side is the true view
the flat top mt where the great bear resides
this is where the buffalo sets,you were given the top view of the mt ,the buffalo lake

i think there is no other buffalo coming
it was always here in waiting for the good scout to recognize
now seen where will you carry it from here ?
this is your prophesy come to light
the Hopi i have shown already

remember the ones which bear fruit is of the tree desired
can we now become at peace with our peoples?
and can we not become in love again
freely my search for the tree bearing fruit has ended
it was in my very own garden the whole while
the same garden your people know quite well
and shall plant there once again their love evermore

you said it was after all my dream but i did not understand
and suddenly i do see your wisdom
so i bow to the reality that alone i am small and frail
my words are as whispers in the deepest well
and i pray they come forth as a trumpet blaring loud
from the mouth of this hole i am in,even louder

so may i ask of you what can i do next
i am aware of the issues world wide not only here
i know what is needed done
and it will be done one way or the other
as a seer i can see every possibility that could be seen
but i feel it should not be my decision how it comes but your Chief's
today is a good day to live and today is a good day to die
i have no fear any further of dying other than i go fulfilled
and that it made a difference to even one soul i will die proud
but i am alive and am living,there is a task to be fulfilled first

at this time i surrender and seek guidance
alone i will not help but harm the tranquility
this is not my battle alone
somewhere the commander will stand with me and defend the truth
thus i can be completed

my dream is the native people are restored fully to their ways of life
without a fence and without a guard and without rules on paper
and further that these will have compassion on the ones who did not see
the plight and the terrors we imposed on a people without cause

no longer can i be happy when i know my relatives are so sad
and i can not ever be happy until they are happy
so all is needed is to have my back they who want freedom restored
or i am fighting for ghosts dreams
you see children what i am proposing is not going to end well for me
but my concern is not on me but the problem being solved
the native American plight is got to be resolved even before fukushima
if successfully achieved then the cure will be revealed for all mankind

i hope i am looking true through the rays of light
my dream is the native children to be restored
and know you are never going to be History
as the library books shows you as ahead

i am asking for assistance to continue
for alone i am sure to fail but will try anyway
with support i shall not fail,rather you will not fail

end thought
Chief Arvol Looking Horse will come to you very soon
he has no other choice now i can see
i will even write him again and ask him to do such

love on and on.grandmother upon the hill
Challene D Kee likes this.

Challene D Kee: SELAH,

Pte San Win Wbcw (wbcw interpretation) Selah: the wisdom from the seas, oral tradition liberty, because a Great Spirit shines in thee.

Pte San Win Wbcw: Grandmother Upon the Hill, I bow to the four directions. I'm on the ground. When I stand up, I will be dancing and singing abound. I love you more than sound, it's blue and red and all the shoes, you know, it's the great knews. Grandmother is taking a snooze to catch up on the knews. Love and blessings to all the children of the Rainbow Clan, all seen, unseen, all beings, the dust, the smoking, the lust (desires of love blossoming call), to create a heavenly body full of celestial stars, all children of the holy arks. your devoted grandchild, holding a smile to help heal all the tiles, each stepping stone that needs others (when they can't face the law of love) to hang onto each child (grandmother will be there, until they arrive). On the road again, that's where our hearts feel comfort in the wind. on the road again, heaven crave all the children to come on in. On the road again, it's time to fulfill our desires, love will gift a lift to touch all the smiles. White Buffalo Calf Woman running along the miles.

Pte San Win Wbcw: Hang in there Grandmother. I cry tears for you. Thank you for your love. Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star sending you love. We bow, elders of the rainbow clan, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

View All Comments
Original Post
WhiteBuffalo CalfWoman
WhiteBuffalo CalfWoman1:52pm Oct 17
Black Elk's Sacred Pipe Bag, the image is of Twin Morning Stars or a Spiraling Galaxy.

For all my Relatives, I Bow with you...

May the winds be at your back while in cradle for you.
May the earth be at your feet while you dance for her.
May the song be in your heart while you sing for him.
May the wisp of smoke be on your breath for fire water to appear.
May the lingering of time be at your beck and call for all our Relatives who shine.
May the sun find your soul while you know the well (overflowing river of riches).
May the warmth of your body heal the heart of the land.
May the kindness find your place to shine light in the dark.

Where you go, I will follow to that afterglow.
Where you go, I will linger to find the same wave of snow (crystalline dance of harmony and peace.)
Where you go, I will be a prayer cloth for you.
Where you go, I will be the highest rainbow true.
Where you go, Angels will be at the small.
Where you go, Angels will be at the wide.
Where you go, let heaven shine down a perfect name,
the heavenly mission, the places of games.

Let there be no more shame.
Let there be glory instead of pain.
Let there be sun in your eyes, for smiles to come outside.
Let there be souls in your feet, that dance till you weep.
Let the sacred be the divine, each child learning to shine.
Let all the world linger to be next to you.
I bless all the rivers, the shining of the blue.
I send my devotion, where the winds and earth touch your sole.
Where the breath of life gifts you the greatest living rise.
Let peace follow when the river does shore,
to where the green grass fills you up and adorns.

Your warmth and your kindness did heal this land.
We are the SUN DANCERS, the Holy Ghost within.
Let us all Bow down and plow (plant our seeds with loving rays of light).

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Lakota daughter) sings for you in-sight,
I hear all your thoughts (sing your perfect hearts).
And with this I tell you, love is not lost.
Just hold on tightly and all will be true, because LOVE will take care of you!

Mitakuye Oyasin (all my Relatives of the Great Circle, riding the seeds of life)
- Lakota Sioux Prayer

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin.... (Spirit fly, all my Relatives of the Great Circle)

All my relations. I honor you in this circle of life with me today. I am grateful for this opportunity to acknowledge you in this prayer....

To the Creator, for the ultimate gift of life, I thank you.

To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you.

To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.

To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh and offers your loyal companionship in this walk of life, I thank you.

To the human nation that shares my path as a soul upon the sacred wheel of Earthly life, I thank you.

To the Spirit nation that guides me invisibly through the ups and downs of life and for carrying the torch of light through the Ages, I thank you.

To the Four Winds of Change and Growth, I thank you.

You are all my relations, my relatives, without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life together, co-existing, co-dependent, co-creating our destiny. One, not more important than the other. One nation evolving from the other and yet each dependent upon the one above and the one below. All of us a part of the Great Mystery.

Thank you for this Life.
The Great Sioux Nation
Nakota (i embrace), Dakota (i wind) and Lakota (i stand)

Gratitude fills our hearts with joy every day, bringing us sustenance to go out and play. To bee (impossible flight of a dream) good children who know our way. Glory for another brand new day. Joy has arisen to fill our hearts again, the gratitude of the wind. The sky that holds us so close to the air, where God does blow in the winds. Let us walk into green grass fields, where the sun rises to tarry along, to offer us the night sky, to bellow the song to the stars. Here we know where we belong, where the "Cloud People" show us the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings for you, the sacred blue, the heart of me and you, as we bellow through the skies and we greet our hearts to know why! Because we are part of One Earth and Heaven is inside of you. I bless you safely when all is a pain, and I bless you to know all that is gain. It's me and you, the heart that sings, and it's time to let us in, the relatives who long to be near you, come let us hear a great big cheer! Thank you for your comments you offer us, to know you care, to share your heart! email whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com to ask your questions for we never part, relative who is near!

Recent Gratitudes

Search This Blog